An alternative way to manage and secure your passwords Managing passwords is a difficult and sometimes stressful ordeal if you’ve got hundreds of different ones for various sites but LastPass makes life that bit easier. LastPass is a free password manager for Firefox and Chrome that makes your web browsing easier and more secure by bringing everything under one password. LastPass can create strong passwords that protect all sites, meaning that logging into your favorite browser, network or secure network becomes a one-step affair.
LastPass is particularly useful for those that want to work together securely in different locations because it allows you share credentials to log in via LastPass. This includes those that are working on Mac and Windows platforms as it works across both. Of course, the big concern is security – if your LastPass password is lost or obtained by someone else, it makes everything protected under it vulnerable. However, it does use SSL and RSA encryption so it is unlikely your password would be hacked easily.
Features of LastPass Password Manager
- Allows you to configure a password to work across multiple platforms and PC’s
- Generate strong passwords, knowing you’ll only have to remember one.
- Log into your favorite websites with just one click\ Access and manage your important data from multiple workstations seamlessly
- Share logins with your friends and let others share logins with you
System Requirements For LastPass Password Manager
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.