SystemVue is a multi-domain modeling and verification cockpit for electronic system-level (ESL) design. It allows system architects and algorithm developers to cross traditional Baseband and RF boundaries in order to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of next-generation aerospace/defense and wireless communications systems. SystemVue simplifies tasks by integrating popular DSP modeling and implementation interfaces, along with accurate RF EDA tools, Standards/IP references, and Test & Measurement links into a single, highly productive environment. The SystemVue environment provides nearly 300 native simulation models, plus value-added OFDM and Zigbee signal sources. Listed below are optional libraries that can be added to any SystemVue environment.
Provides signal processing reference models for radar and electronic warfare system architectures in a variety of applications including Pulsed Doppler, Automotive/FMCW, Phased Array/Beam forming, Synthetic Aperature, and UWB Radars. Enables moving multi-static scenario modeling by adding TXs, RXs, targets, clutter, fading, interferers, and the RF effects necessary for realistic system analysis and early R&D verification. Connects to wideband test equipment and 3rd party software to create highly capable test beds, Application personalities and design kits can be added to SystemVue to accomplish deeper analysis and/or implementation tasks, for both RF system architectures and digital hardware design.
Features of Keysight SystemVue 2020
- Best-in-class RF fidelity among today’s baseband/PHY environments, which allows baseband designers to virtualize the RF and eliminate excess margin.
- Superior integration with test accelerates real-world maturity and streamlines your model-based design flow, from architecture to verification.
- World-class reference IP puts Key sight Technologies, Inc. instrument-grade interoperability and Layer 1 compliance inside your block diagram, before you have hardware.
- Unified, open, polymorphic modeling simplifies tool flow, reduces department costs and supports a customizable, vendor-neutral environment.
- Priced for networked workgroups to maximize design re-use and capitalize on baseband and RF synergies.
System Requirements For Keysight SystemVue 2020
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB RAM recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free space required.
- Processor: Intel Single core Processor or higher
- Dispaly: 1024×768 or higher