Jollans Multi-Language is an interactive application through which users can work on the Visual Studio environment in their native or desired language. Through which application, users can create a localized version of the forms or programs with their local language support. Through this, it will be much better and convenient for users to process with the form or application rather than struggling with other languages.
Jollans Multi-Language allows users to create a wide range of localized version of different projects such as Forms, Asp.Net projects, Windows store application, WPF projects and more. It has full and seamless integration with 205 version of Visual studio till 2017 and also has the capability with .Net 2002 and 2003. Users can read and write files from MS Excel and transfer the data. It supports .rec and .rc resource format for transfer. It has the ability to detect and analyze text from designed forms and codes and also can secrete words the doesn’t require translation.
- Create programs with localized language support.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
- Supports VS version 2005 till 2017.
- Also supports .Net from 2002 till 2003.
- Transfer Excel data and resource.
- Analyze text and hide words to avoid translation.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.