IntraWeb is a Delphi tool for building web pages. With this tool, the developer can create pages that use the same methods that are used to build programs under Windows: Design concepts become a bit more complicated because HTML pages are not loaded directly from the user’s computer and are actually requested from the web server. So IntraWeb puts templates on the web server and the server loads and displays them for the user. IntraWeb offers flexible and reliable leadership technologies that eliminate part of the developer’s effort.
The support provided by IntraWeb team members is also unparalleled. IntraWeb is fantastic because it comes with a very flexible, powerful, and fully compatible framework with a premium culture that is a hallmark of Borland’s software. If you haven’t tried it yet, don’t wait. This tool is really valuable. IntraWeb allows us to build web information systems over a period of time beyond the power of traditional development tools and methods. Previous tools from the web information system took months to develop and were limited to user account management. The new system is fast, flexible and user friendly.
Features of IntraWeb Ultimate Edition 2020
- Many improvements have been made in terms of efficiency and strength.
- New temporary cache memory machine.
- Compatibility with HTML 5 and the new default DOC type.
- Supports all versions of the code in Delphi / RAD Studio.
- Compatibility with HTML 5 and new default DOC.
System Requirements For IntraWeb Ultimate Edition 2020
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.