Infonautics File Date Corrector is a imposed application that allows users to easily and quickly restore the original version of their documents, pictures, videos and audio files. It gives the date created from the system and the modified date from the metadata of the files. This includes all files that users have manually downloaded from the Internet or copied from a digital camera or mobile phone.
Infonautics File Date Corrector is packed with a variety of features such that it allows users to search for all sources, includes automated functions, and functions provide greater convenience to users. It has support for connected and disconnected network drives, allowing it to list and print the contents of any directory in the simplest way possible. Users can backup modified files in the background. Creating consecutive file versions can restore an inadvertently written document or accidentally deleted file at any time. It allows you quick access to applications, recently opened documents, folders, drives and websites.
Features of Infonautics File Date Corrector
• Easily and quickly restored.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Safe and secure process.
• A wide range of supported features.
• Quick access to the application.
• Backup file in background.
System Requirements for Infonautics File Date Corrector
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
• Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
• Hard disk space: 10 MB of required free space.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.