HyperSnap is a software for shooting the desktop environment, making it easy and quick to capture the Windows screen, the game environment, and even capture text from places where copying of texts is not normally possible. With a variety of shooting features, this program has a complete editor for editing images that requires the side software to edit the captured images. HyperSnap is very simple to design and has two Ribbon styles and a classic mode for its user interface, which users can choose on their own. When taking pictures of long pages, such as web pages, or pages of a PDF file and …, it automatically scrolls to the end, and then the program produces and delivers a final image with fast processing.
Features of HyperSnap 8
- Shots anywhere on the screen, even screens displayed in the array of monitors, with any size and shape …
- Complete tools for image editing, recording and managing captured images
- Capturing editable texts from almost anywhere in Windows, even where you can not normally copy that text.
- Possibility to use stomp, frames, shadows and … for images
- Upload files to FTP server
- Automatic placement of colors
- Ability to capture non-rectangular windows
- Integrate with the Windows clipboard to perform a series of duplicate tasks automatically and faster
- Auto scroll when shooting long images or webpages
- Auto save of captured images
- Convert and save images in 20 different formats
- Ability to customize the program interface, menus, toolbars, and also specify shortcuts for most operations
System Requirements For HyperSnap 8
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.