Hot Keyboard Pro is a software tool which was developed in order to help you perform repetitive tasks in a more efficient manner, by creating macros and assigning them to hotkeys. While working on your PC, you often do the same tasks every day, such as opening the same documents. Hot Keyboard Pro lets you create a macro to trigger these repetitive actions with a single keystroke. You can assign each macro its own hotkey and schedule it to run automatically. Automated actions include opening a document, launching a program, and automatically replacing a string of symbols as you type in any Windows application.
You can record and save a series of keystrokes and mouse movements and run several macros in a chain or call your own menu of macros. The program makes adding new commands a breeze. For example, you can highlight some text and press a hotkey to create a new macro for any of the text-related action types. The program produced no noticeable slowdown on our PC. Also, Hot Keyboard Server lets several PCs share and exchange macros. The midrange features and ease of use make Hot Keyboard Pro suitable for power users and professionals who don’t want to lay down big money for a corporate-level solution.
Features of Hot Keyboard Pro
- Operations on windows (minimize/maximize/etc.)
- Capture screen area to the clipboard or image file
- Instantly activate the screen saver with one keypress
- Can schedule each macro execution to specific time or times
- It is possible to run several macros in a sequence
System Requirements For Hot Keyboard Pro
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.