Honeywell is specialized in the production of various types of commercial and consumer products, technical and engineering services and aerospace systems that help their industrial applications to meet their business goals by providing advanced technology and services in the field.
Accordingly, Honeywell has provided Honeywell UniSim software that is a tool for visualization of the process and helps engineers simulate the process of work in a sustainable and dynamic manner. Honeywell UniSim is part of Honeywell’s software family to simulate the design, design, analysis, performance monitoring, optimization and business planning for oil and gas production, gas refinement, petroleum and chemical industries.
UniSim is a powerful software simulation software that provides powerful tools for helping engineers carry out the process with optimized designs and with the least risk in the project, before spending additional costs in an integrated environment.
Honeywell UniSim Flare is the latest addition to the Honeywell UniSim Design family of products. This software is used to design new burners and evacuation systems, from drain valves to torch tips, or to measure existing systems to ensure they are able to withstand all possible emergencies. The Honeywell UniSim Flare can also be used to fix the burner system bottlenecks, so that there is no longer any need for various operations by the factory equipment.
Features of Honeywell UniSim Flare
– The ability to model convergent, divergent, and complex looping of the torch or evacuation system to design, measure, or liberate bottlenecks.
– Easy and direct data import through the file of UniSim Design files for analysis of various immunization methods
– Ability to perform calculations for single-phase or multi-phase flows (including intense three-phase electricity), and MW (simple molecular weight) or complete combination analysis
– Multiple flow / pressure release methods including homogeneous gases, gases, Begs and Braille, Duckler and Orchis
– GUI and user-friendly reporting methods
– Using the existing sample tool to optimize designs in accordance with business criteria
– The development process of rotating pages
– Measuring equipment according to the wide range of operating conditions
– Monitor the performance of the equipment in accordance with the objectives of the operation.
System Requirements For Honeywell UniSim Flare
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.