With the Hex Workshop, you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete binary data. You can also work with data in its native structure and data types using our integrated structure viewer and smart bookmarks. Data editing is quick and easy with our extensive features that allow you to: jump to file or sector location, find or replace data, perform arithmetic, bitwise, and logical operations, binary compare files, generate checksums and digests, view character distributions and export data to RTF or HTML for publishing.
Hex Workshop includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for converting between hex, decimal and binary data types, a Hex Calculator supporting arithmetic and bitwise operations, an expression calculator supporting variables, conditionals, iteration and arithmetic and bitwise operations, and a data visualizer designed to help you visually identify patterns and interesting data from rendered images.
Features of Hex Workshop Hex Editor Professional
- Highly Customizable User Interface
- The Structure Viewer applies C-style structures to data within the editor and allows the user to visually view and edit that data.
- Smart Bookmarks allow users to add bookmarks to a file with functions, mathematical operations, and data types. Users can view and edit both the bookmark and the bookmark’s value.
- Color maps allow users to apply color attributes to hex sequences or character ranges to help identify data within a file.
- The Data Visualizer allows users to apply color palettes to their data to help identify patterns.
System Requirements For Hex Workshop Hex Editor Professional
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.