HelpNDoc is an easy to use yet powerful help authoring tool which can generate various documentation formats from a single source such as HTML and CHM help files, PDF and Word manuals, pub and Kindle eBooks and iPhone documentation pages. Forget about bloated user interfaces and incomprehensible help authoring tools: HelpNDoc provides the most advanced functionalities in their simplest form. Creating HTML and CHM help files is usually a painful process but thanks to HelpNDoc you may surprise yourself enjoying it.
Producing Word and PDF manuals, ePub and Kindle eBooks is as easy while the amazing template engine will let you generate iPhone specific documentation websites in a snap. You already know how to use HelpNDoc: it’s that easy! Add to that many powerful features such as live spell checking in a fully WYSIWYG environment, a state-of-the-art template engine, an integrated media library, and you’ll begin to imagine how fast and easy it will be for you to create your next help file and how professional it will look like.
Features of HelpNDoc
- Simplified user interface with helping texts and high DPI screen support.
- Preview of included pictures and image maps.
- Fast inclusion of items via a single click or drag and drop from the Windows Explorer.
- The ability to convert pictures to image maps and vice versa.
- The ability to export included library items to the disk.
System Requirements For HelpNDoc
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 80 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.