HddLed Indicator 2020 is an amazing application that allows users to monitor SSD and hard disk activity on-screen and system. It provides a report of transferred data and a list of active user processes. It enables users to monitor multiple hard drives and SSD activity through which users can save much effort as checking individually is very time consuming and requires many efforts. It provides users with a wide range of option for handling drives.
HddLed Indicator 2020 has the ability to show a single led indicator for all drives working on the system which can help users in identifying the particular drives with the desired data. It is also able to monitor multiple logical disks so that if any unusual activity is going on the driver so it could be stopped. Additionally, it has an instant led for removable storage so that users can be notified if any removable storage is available. Moreover, it has unique led for the read and write activity which displays in a single led. This application is optimized to keep the system on low memory and CPU usage.
Features of HddLed Indicator 2020
- Monitor SSD and hard drive activity.
- Report of transferred data.
- A list of the active user process.
- Monitor multiple hard drivers.
- Single LED indicator for all drives.
- Monitor multiple logical disks.
- Instant LED for removable storages.
System Requirements For HddLed Indicator 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.