GS Engineering & Construction AFES (Automatic Foundation Engineering System) is a comprehensive software which is used for designing and analyzing of buildings and structures. With the help of this program, users can design steel, concrete and other structures. Building codes supported by AFES software are ACI 318, BS8110, KCI, GB 50007. This application will produce precise models of structures in dxf and dwg formats and include all the details of the design of the structure.
GS Engineering & Construction AFES allows users to build three-dimensional models using data in PDS and PDMS systems. After the completion of structure designing, you can get complete reports of the project, and can also see the list of required resources (Bill of Material). This software is one of the best software in the field of designing equipment and foundations for steel structures and other structures. This is a product of a company that has extensive experience in the field of civil engineering and development, it focuses specifically on automation tools, analysis and design of foundations which will ultimately reduce production time and increase workforce productivity by 65%.
Features of GS Engineering & Construction AFES
- Simple and well-built user interface.
- Ability to use multiple types of scales for input and output.
- Ability to import and combine models from STAAD Pro, GT Strudl and SAP software.
- Calculation of windsurfing structure and heat exchange rate of different parts.
- Provides complete and thorough reports of all parts of the design.
- Generates a list of used items (BOM).
- Stress diagrams for joints and parts of structures under pressure.
- Graphical representation of reports along with detailed charts and tables.
System Requirements For GS Engineering & Construction AFES
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.