VideoUltimate is the fastest and easiest .NET Video Reader and Thumbnailer which can read any video file format on the planet. It allows you read a video file frame by frame or generate meaningful thumbnails. GleamTech is a feature-rich Game ware and Computer-Aided-Designing (CAD) API that empowers Mono and .NET applications including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without any 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server.VideoUltimate is the fastest and easiest .NET Video Reader and Thumbnailer which can read any video file format on the planet.
It supports .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.0+ web/console/desktop applications. It allows you read a video file frame by frame or generate meaningful thumbnails. It supports Discreet 3DS, Waterfront, FBX, STL (ASCII, Binary), Universal 3D, Collada, GLB, PLY, DirectX and Google Draco file formats, allowing developers to easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API. Gleam Tech Video Ultimate for .NET API is user friendly and can be deployed with any .NET application as easy as copying it without worrying about other services and modules that are installed already.
Features of GleamTech VideoUltimate
- Read any video file format on the planet.
- Read a video file frame by frame.
- Share mesh geometry data between multiple nodes
- Add animation property to 3D scene document
- Triangulate a Mesh with Custom Memory Layout of the Vertex
System Requirements For GleamTech VideoUltimate
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.