GeoTools , the name of the software engineering, is one of the software of the Four Dimension Technologies suite. GeoTools software is a toolkit for AutoCAD and BricsCAD software. By using the tools in this software specifically designed for geographic data users, users can use this software for mapping, GIS, facility planning and infrastructure management.
GeoTools software is a very powerful and very practical tool for those users who want to reduce their time to run their projects in CAD software. The suite of add-ons and tools available in this software will allow you to do your work in a shorter amount of time and will also improve the efficiency of your project. GeoTools functions are also easily accessible in the toolbar.
Features of GeoTools 19.08
- Easy and convenient software installation
- Added GeoTools option automatically in your computer CAD software environment
- The tools in this suite are available in the CAD toolbar and dropdown menus
- Increase the speed and efficiency of your work with CAD software suite
- Benefit from very useful tools and tools
- Take advantage of the advanced Polyline Tools tool
- Enjoy Advanced Conversion Tools
- Enjoy the advanced Export tool
- Enjoy the advanced Draw tool
- Benefit from the Advanced Build Tool
- Enjoy the advanced Annotation tool
- Enjoy Advanced Blocks Tool
- Utilize the Advanced Text Tool
System Requirements For GeoTools 19.08
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.