GeoStudio is a product suite for geotechnical modeling and geographic environments that address all your modeling needs. The GeoStudio suite contains the following products:
SLOPE / W: Slope stability analysis
SEEP / W: Analysis of Groundwater Segments
SIGMA / W: Deformation Pressure Analysis
QUAKE / W: Dynamic Earthquake Analysis
TEMP / W: Geothermal analysis
CTRAN / W: Analysis of solute transfer
AIR / W: Airflow analysis
VADOSE / W: Proactive background analysis and soil coverage
Features of GeoStudio 2018
- CAD gradient stability software to calculate the coefficients of land and stone confidence. Effective analysis of simple and complex problems for surface slipping, pore pressure conditions, soil properties, analysis methods and loading conditions.
Underground water analysis, excessive pore water loss problems in porous materials such as earth and rock.
- Analysis of the deformation stress of soil structures using SIGMA / W
Dynamic Dynamic Analysis of Earthquake Structures to Earthquakes or to Indicate Mechanical Forces from a Blast or Sudden Impact with the QUAKE / W Tool
- Analysis of thermal changes on the ground due to environmental factors or construction facilities, including buildings or pipelines using TEMP / W
- L Modeling the movement of pollutants through porous materials such as soil and rock
- Analysis of interactions between groundwater and air in soil and rock
Flow analysis from the environment, across the surface of the earth, from an unsaturated fan area to local groundwater
System Requirements For GeoStudio 2018
Before you start GeoStudio 2018 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.