Geocentrix Repute is a versatile application which includes comprehensive tools for process design and analysis for onshore piles. It supports various types of single piles such as BS 8004, Eurocode 7, and more. The pile group under generalized 3D loading by using linear or non-linear soil models. The application is developed with Robust calculation engine for performing required tasks in time and also maintaining the quality.
Geocentrix Repute is a simple solution for users to process design and analysis all in an optimized and professional environment. It offers various engineering capabilities such as Ultimate Limite state which includes different calculations some are Undrained calculations, longitudinal ULS calculation, various design standards, customization. Other than ULS, it has Serviceability Limit State which includes analysis through boundary element method, 3D loading, Works with 50 layers, Various soil models including elastic, linear, and more. The application engine can handle 350 piles with more than 50 elements per pile.
Features of Geocentrix Repute
- Process analysis and design.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Includes various calculation methods.
- Powerful and robust engine.
- Handles 350 piles 50 elements per cycle.
- 3D loading, YLS, SLS, and more.
System Requirements For Geocentrix Repute
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.