GDS Google Map WinForms Control allows you to create desktop applications with integrated interactive map systems. The tool allows you to insert the Google maps technology in your applications and thus enable the identification of addresses or calculating routes. You can generate useful functions in your applications, such as finding and downloading maps from Google, as well as customize geographical data based on the cartographic information. Several geographic items can be placed on the map, to mark locations or routes: markers, icons, polylines or polygons. You may thus indicate the placement of specific spots on the map, important buildings or other locations, as well as mark suitable routes.
Features of GDS Google Map Desktop Control
- Add, retrieve and remove marker layers, icon layers, polyline layers, polygon layers, circle.
- Autocomplete to find Addresses and Routes
- Inspectable, clickable, double clickable, draggable, editable.
- Visible, display settings and highlight display settings
- Highlight color for marker layers and icon layers
System Requirements For GDS Google Map Desktop Control
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.