Forensic Video Report is a flexible and efficient video report tool that can instantly create a usable video preview within no time. The application comes with innovative technology for automated video reporting and forensic video post processing. It provides the users with the ability to create a PDF report file with a video overview or to generate a short three-image preview for use in any standard software that can then be processed and printed.
Forensic Video Report is an excellent piece of software that can create PDF compatible reports with different report settings and customization. The video engine of the Forensic Video Report has been completely re-developed that offers standard video codecs including MPEG, AVC, VC1, MPEG4, FLV, MATROSKA and many more. It is a time-saving application as it is no longer needed to use human resources in order to view videos in real time. Moreover, by using the Forensic Video Report plugins, it is possible to work up video material quality with appropriate algorithms to obtain subsequently latent video information which is not visible in still image. This already known technique adopted from the famous forensic TV series are, at least to some extent applicable in the real life of a forensic expert and can improve video representations of apparently poor base.
Features of Forensic Video Report
- Efficient video report tool that can instantly create a usable video preview within no time.
- Ability to create a PDF report files with a video overview.
- Offers standard video codecs including MPEG, AVC, VC1, MPEG4, FLV, MATROSKA and many more.
- Appropriate algorithms to obtain latent video information.
- Include Vidoeplayer with frame accurate positioning.
- Manual frame segmentation feature.
- Percent based frame segmentation.
- PDF reporting with different report settings.
- Extraction of Meta information of several tags (codecs, stream, timestamp, Exif data, maker nodes, vendor nodes, GPS).
- Case management with saving and reloading.
- Improve video representations of apparently poor base.
System Requirements for Forensic Video Report
- Operating System: Win -7/XP/Vista/ Win 8/Win 8.1 / Win 10 (32 & 64 Bit)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- CPU: Intel i5
- Graphics: HD graphics
- .Net Framework 4.5 or higher