FastCube is a handy tool for efficient analytical data arrays handling. FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data cut-offs) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It’s a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays. FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It’s a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
FastCube components can be built into the interface of host applications FastCube end users do not require high programming skills to build reports FastCube is a set of OLAP Desktop components for C++Builder/Lazarus Connection to databases can be not only through the standard ADO or BDE components but also through any component based on Dataset Instant downloading and handling of data arrays Ready-made templates can be built for summary tables. It is possible to prohibit users from modifying the schema All Fast Cube’s settings may be accessed both programmatically and by the end user Fast Cube’s data can be saved in a compact format for data exchange and data storage.
Features of FastCube.NET 2019
- Filters for measured values
- Automatic component layout of date and time
- Unlimited number of measures in a summary table
- Possible to put data into table columns or table rows, as well as on any level of measurements
- Calculated data (based on Fast Script)
- Calculated filters for numeric data by using output formatting
System Requirements For FastCube.NET 2019
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.