ESSS Rocky DEM is an imposing simulating application through which users will be able to model with different volumes of material. Users can examine, analyze, study the flow and speed of the material in different situations. It can help users to predict the particle movement accurately with its behavior. It is fully ANSYS integrated which enables both one-way and two-way coupling abilities resulting in consistent and accurate results.
ESSS Rocky DEM can process multiple Graphics Cards for simulation. With Graphic Card power, the simulation process will be much faster and smoother. It lets users equipment components to have free movement during simulation in reply to forces such as particle contacts, gravity and more. The application not only focuses on simulation but also take interest in model shapes as the application allows modeling of accurate particle shape not only in custom 3D bodies but also in 2D shells and Fibers. It is a powerful solution to simulate the flow with a huge amount of material with complex-shaped particles and size.
Features of ESSS Rocky DEM
- Simulate the flow behavior of huge materials.
- Examine, Study, Analyze flow.
- Predict the particle movements.
- Supports Multiple GPU for simulation.
- Material Particle shaped matters.
- Advanced and powerful.
System Requirements For ESSS Rocky DEM
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.