Erics Telnet98 is an comprehensive application that supports Windows Sockets based ANSI and SCO-ANSI terminal emulations. It has Built-in file transfer with session logging and line-printer emulation. It supports both IPv4 and IPv6, and automatic connections. It has various features and tools included for easily working through network tasks and processes.
Erics Telnet98 is a simple and complete solution for network users and clients. It lets users import sessions from ETX or ETN file format, save current settings as the default ones, print the information from the session window, activate the full-screen mode, and disconnect the current session. Users can tweak several parameters related to appearances, such as underline or block cursor, make the cursor blink, and much more for easy focus and convenience. It also offers support for a multi-tabbed layout in order to keep track of different sessions at the same time.
Features of Erics Telnet98
- Terminal Emulations.
- Various settings and options.
- Customization and appearance.
- Multi-tabbed layout.
- Activated full-screen mode, and more.
- Import session file format.
- Support IPv4, IPv6 connections.
System Requirements For Erics Telnet98
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.