Enterprise Architect is a multi-user, graphical tool designed to help your teams build robust and maintainable systems. And using high quality, built-in reporting and documentation, you can deliver a truly shared vision easily and accurately. Enterprise Architect is a spectacularly fast performer, loading extremely large models in seconds. The software also supports reverse engineering codes and uses the source code of widely used languages such as Visual Basic, VB.NET, Delphi, Java, C #, C ++, PHP to achieve the initial development model of the current program.
Support for CORBA as well as Python, along with code editing, the ability to integrate with a variety of programming environments (IDEs), the ability to simultaneously review codes and models in an environment, greatly increases the speed of design and coding operations. Prevents displacement between design and coding environments. Sparx Enterprise Architect is designed with ICONIX software engineering process. But it is by no means dependent on a specific process. And you can use existing add-ons to add your favorite process to it and take advantage of your desired process, or without using the guidelines of a software engineering process, only use its powerful documents and charts.
Features of Enterprise Architect 2020
- Provide reports in HTML and RTF formats
- Testing, tracking and maintenance
- UML design and development
- Ability to add the required attachments of the designed model
- Use Dynamic, Logical and Physical models
System Requirements For Enterprise Architect 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.