Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is a comprehensive and powerful application that offers the users complete access to data stored in crypto containers. It is an intelligent application that offers forensic specialists an easy way to obtain complete real-time access to information stored in popular crypto drives.The program incorporates desktop and portable versions of BitLocker, PGP and TrueCrypt protection technologies enabling the users to decrypt all files and folders stored in crypto containers or mount encrypted volumes as new drive letters for instant, real-time access. It can automatically decrypt the entire content of the encrypted container, providing the investigators with full unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes. The program comes with a very intuitive interface offering sequential steps for decryption of the items.
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is a versatile application that is intended to help forensic specialists and other professional investigators in obtaining locked information. Therefore, anyone who operates on a regular basis with encrypted volumes will find this application highly beneficial. It can also be used to test the decryption repetition of such items. The program offers two fundamental operating modes, Decrypt or mount disk and Extract keys, both relying on memory images. The Decrypt mode enables the users to mount the volume as a drive letter in the form of an unlocked or unencrypted item. In this mode, forensic specialists enjoy fast, real-time access to protected information. While Extract keys mode enables the users to choose from a wide range of encryption modes such as PGP, BitLocker or TrueCrypt volume master keys. In this way, the source input memory document can take either the form of a memory dump or a hibernation file. One of the greatest features of this application is that, it leaves no traces behind it while decryptig the data and the previously encrypted volumes will not be tempered with which is a highly important quality for forensic specialists. All in all, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is an impressive tool that enables the users to effortlessly open encrypted BitLocker, TrueCrypt or PGP files and volumes.
Features of Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor
- Powerful application that offers the users complete and real-time access to data stored in crypto containers.
- Provides the users with desktop and portable versions of BitLocker, PGP and TrueCrypt protection technologies.
- Automatically decrypts the entire content of the encrypted container, providing the investigators with full unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes.
- Acquires protection keys from RAM dumps or hibernation files.
- Recovers and stores original encryption keys.
- Supports removable media encrypted with BitLocker To Go.
- Offers two fundamental operating modes, Decrypt or mount disk and Extract keys.
- Leaves no traces behind it while decryptig the data.
System Requirements for Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher