IMPORTANT NOTE: 4/25/19 update resolves cloud save issue.
République’s massive Fall 2018 update includes over 1000 fixes and new features, including:
• FREE EPISODE ONE: Players can now access Episode 1: Exordium free of charge! Episodes 2-5 can unlocked with a single in-app purchase
• 3 Unique Costumes: For the very first time on mobile, players can access three costumes for Hope that not only look cool, but change the way you play…
o Runner: Hope becomes ultra-fast, and a timer records your speedrun progress
o Prizrak: Unlocks unlimited TASER® shots
o Student: Turns off auto-save and randomizes weapon drops. Players must collect Tapes to save their game at Beast terminals. For hardcore République players only!
• Bluetooth Gamepad Support + New Control Scheme: mobile players can now control Hope directly with a Bluetooth gamepad, just like the console version
• Improved performance, frame rate, and visuals across all devices
• FREE documentary series: Our six-part documentary, THE MAKING OF RÉPUBLIQUE, is now available for free
• And much, much more!
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON – “A must-play experience in 2014.”
• IGN – “Special, new, and necessary.”
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) – “Shaping up to be a masterpiece.”
• THE WASHINGTON POST – “Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality.”
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation’s elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet.
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability.
• Custom ROMs are not officially supported, and may cause the error “Unfortunately, Package Access Helper has stopped.”
• If you experience poor performance in Episode 4, lower your quality settings in the main menu options