ECS FEMFAT is a broadly applicable application which is used in development and production procedures. This development is more efficient and cost-effective. It offers all automobile elements like engine, gearbox, chassis, frames, body panels and structures and heavy equipment based on finite element analysis and fatigue life prediction. This system works on intensifying component durability and reliability in the automobiles and equipment productions.
ECS FEMFAT software is well developed and provides better results to engineers. This innovative software application can analyze and interpret large amounts of data and has brilliant performance speed. This application automatically or instantly eliminates abnormalities such as stress, strain. drifts, mean change and clustering. It helps the user in the measurement of a strain gauge that could be used to modify or inspect the process. This software consists of a commutable layout that facilitates a tailor-made alternative to a particular project. FEMFAT allows the detection of durable model possibilities along with potential weak parts already at a preliminary stage of product design.
Features of ECS FEMFAT
- It is used in development and product procedures.
- It is more efficient to use and cost-effective.
- It offers all auto-mobile elements on finite analysis.
- This system works on intensifying components.
- This application automatically eliminates abnormalities.
- It helps in the measurement of strain gauge.
- Automatically detects the weak and strong parts of product design.
System Requirements For ECS FEMFAT
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 350 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.