Dynamic Web TWAIN is equipped with all required tools and feature users may require to process with scanning documents. It is supported with various formats for exporting and uploading files. As mentioned above, users can edit images an elaboration in which they can rotate, mirror, flip, and much more with their images. It supports a wide range of browsers such as IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Linux browsers too. It has simple and easy integration on both sides client and server slide. It supports cookie and session integration for image uploading. Users can perform the batch installation for the whole office or network equipped with several systems.
Features of Dynamic Web TWAIN
- Control scanners.
- Easily process with scanned documents.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Web application with scanning capabilities.
- Web-based SDK.
- Supports a wide range of browsers.
- Supports a wide range of formats.
- Supports cookie session.
System Requirements For Dynamic Web TWAIN
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.