The Paradigm Suite includes several professional software applications, including Geolog, which is the advanced software for petrophysical assessment and analysis in the geological field. This tool is so important in the field of petrophysics and geological analysis, which is recognized as an industry standard among experts and technicians. One of the most prominent features of this program is the multi-user experience, excellent data management, very good graphics in the design of the user interface and display results, as well as its integrity in integrating and combining data.
According to the company, the latest version of the software will be the next generation of geophysical and petrophysical tools and solutions, and will guarantee its efficiency and usability with the various technologies and capabilities it provides. This software is based on Epos’s other product. Geolog directly relies on data in Epos and third-party databases such as Petrel * seismic.
The program has many fans around the world and always resets the existing problems based on customer opinions, adding new features to the market. Geolag and the Paradigm Suite are a versatile petrophysical tool that can easily handle logs and sparse data management, which allows users to connect with more Ptlfrmay and thus speed and The accuracy of doing things is much greater than before.
Features of Download Paradigm SKUA-GOCAD 2017
- Powerful and flexible spreadsheet
- Automatic scheduling option for good and fast design
- Strong and scalable database
- A wide range of modeling technique errors for MWD, gyro and inertial mapping wells
- Magnetic models IGRF, BGGM, HDGM, EMM and WMM for calculating
3D HTML interactive display
- Powerful drawing engineering with a set of developable design templates
Integrated with the Sysdrill Drilling Engineering Applications Collection
- Three-dimensional visualization of well design in VoxelGeo including targets, coverage and uncertainty of the well
- Manage the user to configure and manage the user’s access to the Sysdrill database
- A wide list of equipment and materials with user-expandability
- Modeling of fluid fluids for accurate prediction of ECD and ESD well densities
- Hydraulic optimization and analysis to maintain well stability
Torque and drag to determine the drill ability
- Calculate the friction coefficient sensitivity with the calibration tool to determine the friction factors
Integrated hydraulic pressures and calculations support
- Several optimization modes including pump pressure, flow rate and …
Pressure management and gradient calculations
- Split flow support for Hydraulics
- Analyze the range of calculations at different depths
System Requirements For Download Paradigm SKUA-GOCAD 2017
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.