DiskInternals Partition Recovery is a highly reliable and powerful data recovery application that helps you basically scan and recover lost or damaged files, folders and partitions. The tool comes in handy when you can lose or use photos, documents, or other important data from your computer. It is the ultimate do-it-yourself data recovery software for Windows that can recover lost or deleted partitions, repair master boot records (MBRs), drive unformat, and other problems. Can fix discs that are unreadable by Windows. The program provides support for a wide range of popular file system types such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS4 and NTFS5. The application provides a clean interface with all its functions which is displayed neatly in the main window which enables all types of users to recover data from damaged or formatted disks.
DiskInternals Partition Recovery is an intelligent program that can also recover lost or deleted files from hard disks, floppy disks, memory sticks, memory cards, and all other types of non-optical storage media. It also has the ability to recover deleted files even after you empty the recycle bin, or if the recycle bin was not used. The application has robust and advanced scan technologies that scan every disk area for recoverable data, so it never ignores or misses anything that can be restored. With this program you are always on the safe side as it ensures you to get back valuable information. DiskInternals Partition Recovery repairs data from virtual disks, and it does not matter whether these files or folders were deleted before recovery. Using this simple tool, you can drag and drop files that you want to recover directly into the main window. The program also has a built-in search engine to help find files that need to be retrieved. The application is capable of recovering compressed or encrypted files and creating virtual partitions. Recovered files can be saved to a hard drive, burned to CD or DVD, or uploaded via FTP. For your convenience and comfort, the application also maintains a log containing all the details about the recovery process and possible errors. All in all, DiskInternals partition recovery is a useful tool that is able to recover lost data from your computer. No special computer skills are required when working with this tool, as it can be mastered by beginners and experts alike.
Features of DiskInternals Partition Recovery
• Powerful data recovery application that helps you to basically scan and recover lost or damaged files, folders and partitions.
• Master boot records (MBR), repair unformatted drives, and fix other problems that can make the disk unreadable by Windows.
• Supports a wide range of file system types such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS4 and NTFS5.
• Recovers lost or deleted files from hard disk, floppy disk, memory stick, memory card and all other types of storage media.
• Also retrieves lost data from empty recycle bin.
• Never ignores or misses anything that can be restored.
• Always keeps you on the safe edge as it ensures you to get valuable information back.
• Supports drag and drop function.
• Remotely recover partitions and deleted files on the network.
• Includes built-in search engine to help find files that need to be retrieved.
Retrieves compressed or encrypted files to create virtual partitions.
• Allows you to save recovered files to the hard drive, burn to a CD or DVD, or upload via FTP.
• Keeps a log containing all the details about the recovery process and possible errors.
System requirements for DiskInternals partition recovery
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• RAM: 1 GB
• Hard disk: 100 MB
• Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher