DiffPDF is a light program that needs less free space than the average program in the section Productivity software. In addition to side-by-side main views and file browsers, DiffPDF has a right-hand control panel that includes a log display as well as access to Help, About, and Options. One neat feature is the ability to pop out each section of controls into separate dialogs that we could drag and place anywhere on the desktop. You can set DiffPDF to compare appearance or text, zoom in or out, and navigate through multiple documents, but most of what this tool does, it does automatically when you press Compare.
We opened two random multipage PDFs from our test folder, one in File No. 1 and the other in File No. 2. We pressed Compare, and the tool very rapidly highlighted every difference in each view, recording the details in the log. Next we opened identical copies of a single document.DiffPDF is a highly specific tool that does a highly specific job, and most people probably won’t need it. But if you find yourself editing and comparing PDFs the hard way, you’ll appreciate this simple freeware.
Features of DiffPDF
- DiffPDF is used compare two PDF files.
- It offers two comparison modes such as text and appearance
- It is also possible to compare particular pages or page ranges.
- Use DiffPDF to compare PDF files quickly and easily.
- Click or drag one PDF; click or drag another PDF; click Compare.
System Requirements For DiffPDF
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.