DIALux evo is an interactive application with functions and tools through which users can achieve the visuals and display of outdoor lighting. Users can plan, calculation and perform other tasks all in a single environment and with ease. Users can visualize lights in a room, building, outdoor scenes, places, and anywhere user requires. As lights give a place a different look with reflection and colour and users can do some imaginations but a real-time visualization will be helpful for any complex decision making.
DIALux evo is including with modern design lights and lights calculations. Users can design an entire building with rooms, and floors all with professional lighting. Users can design with daylights and artificial lights and can also optimize them with control systems. Process and adjust all single lights for different and unique visuals and scenarios. The application is developed and supported by 25 languages. At every real-time light scene, users don’t require to recalculate the entire model or project which makes it more effective and reliable for users. Save time and efforts.
Features of DIALux evo
- Design models with lights.
- Visual light scenarios and scenes.
- Daylight and artificial lights.
- Optimize and adjust.
- Supported by 25 languages.
- Save time and efforts.
- Simple and easy to use.
System Requirements For DIALux evo
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 550 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 px or above.
- OpenGL 3.0 graphics card