dotConnect is an enhanced data connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. dotConnect includes high-performance data providers for the major databases and popular cloud applications and offers a complete solution for developing data-related applications and web sites. dotConnect for Salesforce is one of the ADO.NET providers for working with Salesforce data through standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces.
dotConnect for Salesforce allows you to easily integrate Salesforce data with your .NET (C #, VB, etc.) applications, and integrate Salesforce services with widely used data-driven technologies. In dotConnect for Salesforce, the complexity of Salesforce API and SOQL is reduced to the more familiar and simpler interfaces ADO.NET and Entity Framework. This feature allows .NET developers to instantly access Salesforce data via SQL or LING. Its powerful design-time editors, along with the Visual Studio integration feature, allow you to work with Salesforce data with minimal need for coding.
Features of Devart dotConnect for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Professional
- Ability to create a data access layer without writing code manually
- DotConnect configuration capability for Salesforce components in powerful design-time editors
- Data database capability to grid data and other controls to Salesforce data by configuring smart apps
- Ability to work with Salesforce data like a database
- It feature to connect entities with slow / fast loading
System Requirements For Devart dotConnect for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Professional
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.