DameWare Mini Remote Control is a powerful and flexible remote control program that uses Microsoft Windows API calls to interact with local and remote machines. Using this smart program, you can quickly and easily deploy client agent service to remote machines without machine reboots. You can also remote control any machine on a LAN or WAN in a few seconds. The DameWare Mini Remote Control is lightweight, easy to use and very user friendly.
It provides you many features through shared session, interactive smart card login, remote smart card authentication, multiple monitor environments, IP filtering or restricted restrictions based on local / global group membership, MSI package for setting up client agent, connection is. Mini Remote or Demware Mini Remote Control is a remote control application for any size help desk. The program allows you to share screens, chat, transfer files, and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions that connect to a system-powered or closed crash state, chat with end-users, and issues Resolve allow files to be transferred. And capture screenshots, and more.
Features of DameWare Mini Remote Control
• Multi-platform desktop sharing and remote control
• Remote access to sleep and powered computers
• Multi-factor authentication
• flexible user access control
• Customize and automatically deploy remote control agents
• Remote session tools and utilities
System Requirements for DameWare Mini Remote Control
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
• Hard disk space: 150 MB free space required.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.