ClipboardFusion is a simple free tool which can automatically remove the formatting from text copied to your clipboard. And so, if you copy a paragraph from a web page and paste it into a document, say, you won’t get the links, colors, and other formatting: it’ll just be plain text, nothing else at all. In some situations, you may want to keep the formatting, of course, but the program can easily be reconfigured to suit your needs.
You might set it up to scrub the clipboard only when an item is copied there twice, for instance. Or you could disable the automatic scrubbing entirely, and have the program remove clipboard formatting only when you press a hotkey. This kind of cleanup capability is just the start, though. Clipboard Fusion can also be set to replace any given text with a predefined string. So, if you’re regularly copying text containing your old email address, say, you could set up the program to automatically replace it with your new one, an excellent time-saver.
Features of ClipboardFusion
- Remove clipboard text formatting
- Clipboard string search/replace
- Hotkeys to manage your clipboard
- Preview clipboard images and HTML colors with a toaster pop-up
- Modify clipboard with Macros
- Sync your clipboard with other computers
System Requirements For ClipboardFusion
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.