These components allow you to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME attachments, from your applications, download and upload Internet resources over most popular protocols. This is a suite of products that let you access resources on the net from any applications that may have these components integrated. These components allow you to send and receive mail. Mail in HTML or MIME formats of attachments are easy game for this set of components. You should be able to download and upload Internet resources over the most popular protocols.
The suite includes some 40 components and publishers are adding more continually. The protocols that this suite of components can utilize include FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, DNS, SSL, S/MIME and many more. This suite also includes server components for FTP, POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 protocols. You can add SSL / TLS security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features. Besides the .Net suite, there are a couple of other versions of the suite available from the publishers.
Features of Clever Internet .Net Suite
- Support for FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, DNS, SSL, S/MIME and many more.
- Server Components for FTP, POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 protocols.
- Easy creation of the mail messages in any formats. Combining and submitting the Web Form POST requests.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code
System Requirements For Clever Internet .Net Suite
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.