Canvas X Jio is a powerful designer for technical presentations and illustrations with advanced geographic information system modules and map handling options. It is an efficient tool that helps you explore, design, and share your technical drawings and graphic designs with ease, precision and professional quality results. Combining a rich graphic toolset with sophisticated geospatial data handling, Canvas X is a geospatial data illustration software designed to work with geographic information systems. It is a comprehensive tool loaded with tools and techniques that allows you to easily create scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other technical drawings with measured precision and placement. This ESRI file can open many types of GIS documents including Geodet database, shapefiles, GML, Geo BMP, GIF, PNG or Text, GPS Garmin etc. It also provides full support for AutoCAD DWG and DXF formats. In addition, it also provides you with a rich set of tools for map representation and projection, GIS positioning, and property-related tasks, all ready to work together and give you access to small to large geospatial projects. Help to manage.
Canvas X Jio is a powerful application for engineers and technical photographers that provides them with a variety of powerful tools and options that enhance the planning method and supply a better reading and interaction of technical styles. This program provides a unique and integrated design environment. Working with all graphical elements and applying high end effects to each in a single document. With a professional illustration toolset and expert geospatial data handling capabilities, Canvas X Jio gives you the best of both worlds when imagining the real world. The program provides a complete geographic information system module that includes a powerful set of GIS-based features and commands that support a wide range of geospatial data formats, define complex map projections, and advanced assets Operates. In addition it allows you to quickly open and work on documents containing more than one million items. With the support of DPI settings for high resolution monitors, this smart software is an essential tool for GIS professionals in the oil and gas and energy sectors, aerospace and automotive industries, education and government. All in all, Canvas X Jio is a useful tool for technical and industrial photography that allows you to create presentations, illustrations, animations and various other types of publications.
Features of Canvas X Geo
• Pictures with powerful designers and advanced geographic information system modules and map handling options for technical presentations.
• Helps you explore, design, and share your technical drawings and graphic design with ease, precision and professional quality results.
• Allows you to easily create scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other technical drawings with measured precision and location.
• ESRI file supports a variety of GIS documents including Geodat database, Shapefiles, GML, Geo BMP, GIF, PNG or Text, GPS Garmin.
• Provides you with a rich set of tools for map representation and projection, GIS positioning and property related tasks
• Helps you manage small to large geospatial projects.
• Supports a larger screen and so high-rise options.
• Powerful mapping and written content options.
• Reliable map drawing and projection operations.
• Ability to combine all graphical elements and apply high end effects to each document.
• Allows you to quickly open and work on documents containing more than one million items.
System Requirements for Canvas X Geo
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• RAM: 2 GB
• Hard disk: 500 MB
• Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher processor
• Display: 1024 × 768 or higher screen resolution