BrowseEmAll 2020 is a powerful yet easy-to-use application that lets you easily test how different web browsers open certain webpages. It is an extremely useful tool that can be used to cross-test web browsers and shows you how to display many different web pages. Most web developers face a common problem such as a webpage browser compatibility issue. However most of the browsers open the website in the same way and some of them have got some specialties due to which the webpages are not loading properly. To get rid of this problem, browse the airways and find the right solution to find developers and testers. Fix browser specific issues on the spot. The program provides support for some of the most popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Safari. You need Internet Explorer and .NET Framework for the program to work correctly.
BrowseEmAll 2020 is a full-featured tool that makes your browser testing experience more efficient and less frustrating as it is packed with all the necessary features you’d expect from a modern cross-browser testing solution. It speeds up testing with live-tests, screenshots, side-by-side comparisons, code-analytics and selenium testing. It allows you to run all major browsers in parallel, and also provides emulation for Android phones, iPads, and iPhone devices. You can also easily test how a webpage loads on many different browsers used in mobile devices such as Android and iOS smartphones. Using this smart application, you can change the resolution for each display, so that you can easily test whether your pictures, forms, or tables are properly proportioned. You can easily and easily test websites hosted on your computer or in your local network. Additionally, the application generates cross-browser reports containing information about the breakdown of HTML and CSS, along with some screenshots of that website. In addition, you can insert a custom resolution for your browser window. All in all, BrowseEmAll 2020 is an easy application that helps you find and fix various cross-browser compatibility issues by allowing you to test the behavior of some websites when opened by different browsers.
Features of BrowseEmAll 2020
• Powerful application that lets you easily test how different web browsers open certain webpages.
• Browser in the right place provides reliable and correct solutions for developers and testers to find and fix specific problems.
• Can be used to cross-test web browsers and shows you how to display many different web pages.
• Supports popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Safari.
• Makes your browser testing experience more efficient and less frustrating.
• Speeds up testing with live-tests, screenshots, side-by-side comparisons, code-analytics and selenium testing.
• Supports Android phones, iPad and iPhone devices.
• Lets you change the resolution for each display.
• Creates cross-browser reports, including information about HTML and CSS breakdown, along with some screenshots of that website.
System Requirements for BrowseEmAll 2020
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• RAM: 2 GB
• Hard disk: 250 MB
• Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher