It’s easy to snicker at games like Bliss, but anyone who takes a good look at the software will find a labor of love that sets it apart from anything similar. The ability to customize the “game” as you see fit makes it a lot of fun and acceptable for a range of sexual partners. Any couple looking for romantic play via their PCs will be hard-pressed to find a more robust application. Bliss is not a game in the traditional sense. There’s no way to win or lose.
Money is accrued by players as a means of building properties such as salons and dance clubs, but players will concern themselves much less with their bank accounts than the “actions” they’re assigned via various squares on the board. Play progresses as with any other board game. Each player rolls two dice and advances the sum, performing actions required by the squares on which they land. Unoccupied places can be developed by the player who lands there first, much like in Monopoly. Instead of charging visitors for said developments, however, those proprietorships result in new actions for each player to perform.
Features of Bliss
- We include many options for customization and theming throughout the OS
- Choose settings depending on the criteria you value the most. With no limits.
- Focused on speed and stability with tweaks to assist in the most demanding applications
- Additional security options and features are found throughout the OS. And AOSP security updates are merged regularly.
- We bring Bliss to every device we own. And our PC builds include extras for ARM/ARM64 app compatibility
System Requirements For Bliss
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.