Basic4android is an impressive application designed with development tools and languages through which users can create, build and design their application for mobile devices. The application has wide support for programming languages, make it a simple and complete solution for developers around the world. It includes all the features required or need by a developer developing any type or style of Mobile application.
Basic4android has a simple and convenient installation and require no additional libraries and dependencies. The application is developed with modern technology and methods making it capable with all type of modern mobile device application. It has a wide range of platform supports such as Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac, Arduino, Raspberry PI, and many more. Users can operate the application in different modes such as in Local mode which all the compilation is performed locally and Remote mode where users can perform compilation tasks remotely. It includes various other features and options such as USB Debugging, support for emulator and more. It has lightweight on system resources resulting in no lag or freeze.
Features of Basic4android
- Build Android applications.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Supports a wide range of platform.
- Perform compilation in local and remote mode.
- Includes all required tools.
System Requirements For Basic4android
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.