Backup4all is a back up and backup software for Windows operating system. This backup utility is suitable for protecting valuable information against total or partial loss, which is suited to automating backup tasks, password protection and compression, to save space. This backup program has a simple, easy-to-use interface with all its features available to beginner and professional users.
With Backup4all Professional, you can easily back up multiple destinations:
Remote – Backup FTP, FTPS and SFTP
Local – Backup local HDD or DVD, CD, Blu-ray / HD-DVD.
Network – Backup of network destination (including networked network drives)
External – Backup the external USB drive (USB / Firewire) or removable media (for example, USB drives)
Cloud computing – Online backup to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Deep, Hubic, etc.
Features of Backup4all Professional 7.3
- Cloud Backup: Store data in cloud computing such as Google Drive, Amazon, Seven, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Notification: Backup4all shows messages when specific actions occur (for example, when completing backup).
- Block Backup: This feature increases the backup speed of large files, since only modified data blocks are backed up to the entire file.
- Intelligent Backup: Backup4all has a unique system that automatically selects the backup type to save most of the file (in the same storage space) in its destination and improve backup speed. Using the smart backup option, optimize the backup
- process and reduce the decision time. Because you do not have to compare and compare different backup types.
System Requirements For Backup4all Professional 7.3
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.