AVEVA Instrumentation – Electrical is a software application for electrical and control engineers. AVEVA Instrumentation is a powerful software with extensive features for schematic design and control system mapping. The program has a simple and advanced graphical interface, and it’s easy to do engineering, design, installation and configuration of these systems in a seamless step in a secure software environment. This program supports a lot of design rules and, according to these rules, many strategic mistakes are made in the design stages.
This software has a shared database that multiple different users of different systems can simultaneously collaborate on a single project. Customization of the program can also be done according to the needs of the users. The program has four modules in all stages of designing and deploying control systems from engineering and design to installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. AVEVA Electrical is also a comprehensive package for the design and engineering of all types of electrical systems. It has the same graphical interface as the previous product and, using its design rules, it can design and evaluate a variety of electrical systems of any size and scope.
Features of AVEVA Instrumentation and Electrical 12.1 SP3
- Simplicity of the program and its quick learning
- Ability to customize the program according to the needs of users
- Integration with administrative standards
- Having design rules to meet the required standards
- Very good performance with the use of two software together
- The production of detailed maps, datasheets and planning of wiring and materials
- Shared and multi-user database
- High quality outgoing designs
- Importation of data from old versions
- Support the entire life cycle of the system
System Requirements For AVEVA Instrumentation and Electrical 12.1 SP3
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.