Scheduling and automating your SQL queries can save you a lot of time. it also allows Data Abstract to generate more precise code for several different scenarios, including the Dynamic Select, Dynamic Where and Union features also provided. Most databases support scheduling of queries, but often this is very technical, and you need specific authorizations. With AutoSQL any user can schedule any database query and automate it to export to Excel, save it to the network or send it as an email attachment.
Develop data-driven applications your way, only faster. Use our GUI tool to automatically generate your data access layer (DAL) and feature-rich business classes (BLL) and customize them at any time. Use our runtime API to generate dynamic requests, all safely parameterized for security. C# and VB .NET are supported along with SQL Server, Access, MySQL, or your own custom database provider. The basic version is free for life and is compatible on shared Web hosts.
Features of AutoSQL
- Setup an ODBC connection to any database supporting it and write your SQL query
- Schedule it to run at any time or any interval
- Write your query result to the network or local drive in Excel, CSV or HTML format
- Send the results by mail. Make it conditional by doing this only if there are results.
- Write different queries to different sheets in the same Excel workbook
System Requirements For AutoSQL
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.