Autopano is a software designed to create panoramic images, virtual tours and gigapixels. Based on the advanced version of this software, Autopano Giga works beyond the creation of a panorama: changing images at 360 degrees, outputting them as virtual virtual tours, linking tours with each other and other features. Autopano Giga also enables you to sew images when recording multiple hundreds or thousands of images to create multi-gigapixel photos.
Features of Autopano Giga 4.4.2
- Color correction
- Fisheye lens
- Full HDR support
- Batch rendering management
- Multiprocessor support
- Simple and easy interface
- Supports hundreds of file formats
- Smart mix ghost-remover
- Automatically retrieve photos
- Sew multiple images completely automatically
- Flash output, create virtual tours
- Spot control editor for complex items management
- Integrate multiple tools to help you adjust the panorama panorama
- Automatically crop a panorama and maintain maximum image level, manually panoramic frame framing
- Support for Adobe® Lens Profile to correct color deviations and shades depends on the lens model
- Outputs panoramic images in 7 different formats including TIFF, PSD / PSB, PNG, JPG / JPEG, Kolor, HDR, EXR
- Support for using plug-ins enables you to apply additional processes on images. Including Neutralhazer to remove fog in
- panoramic images, batch processing of images with third-party software and the Adobe® Lens Profile plugin with support for calibration files.
System Requirements For Autopano Giga 4.4.2
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.