Delcam is one of the oldest manufacturers of computer-aided technologies; this term refers to the use of computer technology to help design, analyze, and manufacture various types of products. PowerMill is perhaps the most popular software of this company, especially in our country, which is a 3D-design CAM designed to design the flow of tools in CNC (abbreviated to Computer Numerical Control, meaning numerical control of the computer). PowerMill is a powerful machining tool and will be used to design the path of moving tools in 2 to 5 axis CNCs.
Delcam PostProcessor, as its name implies, has the task of editing and reviewing after design and processing by PowerMile. Delcam Exchange software is also a powerful tool for translating and converting CAD data from different software applications.
Features of Autodesk PowerMill Ultimate 2019
Suitable user interface and high-speed application performance
– Determine the best pathway for reducing their load and reduce time, energy and production costs and increase final efficiency.
– Having strategy or advanced strategies for machining such as shredding, roughing, plain and high speed, and …
– Ability to accurately control the thickness of the parts during the operation
– Applied in a variety of engineering industries such as manufacturing, molding, automotive and …
– Performing a variety of precise and complex calculations to avoid collisions of tools with the walls and work piece
– High power in simulating and graphically displaying motion devices
System Requirements For Autodesk PowerMill Ultimate 2019
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.