Autodesk Alias Design 2021 is a broad application that includes advanced tools through which users can perform concept exploration tasks and processes. It features precise surface modeling, technical surfacing, reverse engineering, and allows users to collaborate with other engineers to obtain suggestions and reviews resulting in improved and enhanced production.
Autodesk Alias Design 2021 gives you features for sketching, illustration and image editing, among others. Users can perform various standard tasks such as resizing the canvas, cropping the crop, toggling the visibility of layers, selecting wireframe or shaded anti-aliasing modes, and models, pivots, grids, directions, locators, construction Objects, toggling canvas planes, lights, textures, cameras, image planes, and clouds. It has support for 3D displays and support for fixed and moving image components. It provides reverse engineering features and a variety of powerful tools that enhance the overall workflow and provide better modeling features.
Features of Autodesk Alias Design 2021
• An advanced tool for concept exploration.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Technical Surfing and Reverse Engineering.
Variety of equipment and facilities are included.
• Smooth and stable.
• Enhanced for a better experience.
• Supports for industrial product design.
System Requirements for Autodesk Alias Design 2021
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
• Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
• Hard Disk Space: Required 12 GB free space.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.