Simply create your course in Storyline and click publish. The new responsive player dynamically adapts to tablet and smartphone screens, providing an optimal view of your course on every device—without you tweaking a thing. It supports touchscreen gestures, hides sidebar menus, eliminates browser chrome, and delivers mobile-friendly playback controls. Make your courses more accessible for all of your learners by adding closed captions. Easily create and edit closed captions with the built-in editor or simply import caption files. Style captions using any font you want. You can even use triggers to toggle captions on and off when you’ve disabled player chrome.
An important accessibility feature, tables communicate to screen readers how text is organized and provide context for learners. Table cells adjust to fit your text, and you can split and merge cells for even more control. Format tables with ready-made styles or customize them with fills and outlines. Create game-like interactions easily with new triggers and motion path features. You can now trigger events when objects intersect, stop intersecting, enter the slide, or leave the slide. And take motion path animations to a whole new level by orienting moving objects to the paths they’re traveling.
Features of Articulate Storyline 2020
- Comprehensive feature set.
- Exhaustive image and illustration library.
- Wide array of course and quiz templates.
- Show learners exactly what they need to know by recording your screen activity.
- Create simulations in minutes, not days. Record your screen once, then edit recordings whenever and however you want.
System Requirements For Articulate Storyline 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.