ApexSQL Monitor is a tool which will enable you to monitor SQL Server, system, and database performance, on several remote or local computers and SQL server instances. This tool allows you to track vital SQL Server stats and information, such as page metrics, memory usage, buffer, user connections, batch requests, page life expectancy, page reads / writes, and many more. By tracking the server metrics, you will be able to establish trends, set rules and baselines or to find and fix performance problems.ApexSQL Monitor gives you the power to monitor multiple databases and server instances in real time, to set customizable alerts or to apply metric filters, giving you access to a centralized repository which stores historic data for all monitored metrics.
ApexSQL Monitor offers you an enhanced and centralized data tracking interface, being able to monitor more than 30 MS Windows or SQL Server instances, as well as provided database metrics. Not only that you get to keep an eye on the most important parameters of hosts and virtual machines with ApexSQL VM Monitor, but you can also review historical data, generate comprehensive reports, and set custom alerts. Overall, it is a handy tool for system administrators who need to oversee multiple VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
Features of ApexSQL VM Monitor
- Monitor multiple SQL Server instances
- View system performance metrics
- Identify performance issues and deadlocks
- Use comprehensive dashboard for viewing metrics
- Analyze query waits and review query execution plans
- Calculate baselines and thresholds
System Requirements For ApexSQL VM Monitor
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.