AOMEI Backupper Professional will also enable you to perform backup of dynamic disk volumes and create Linux and Windows PE bootable discs. The software empowers you to manually add additional drivers to your Windows PE Bootable media. Additionally, AOMEI Backupper Professional is capable of sending you notifications via email. By using this tool, you will be able to perform backups or restore files between two distinct networks, manage your backup logs and import or export all your backup tasks. AOMEI Backupper Professional also lets you modify task names and the directory where the backup images are stored.
The application also lets you perform remote system maintenance on client computers in your LAN network via the PXE network. AOMEI Backupper Professional also features a unique function: Universal Restore. This function enables you to recover and transfer an entire system to various physical and virtual machines with completely different hardware. Another great feature of this program is VSS, a technology developed by Microsoft Corporation that will prevent your system and data backup tasks to be interrupted by other running applications. Thanks to this, AOMEI Backupper is able to perform backup tasks without interrupting your work.
Features of AOMEI Backupper 2020
- Set up a schedule to automatically backup your system/partition/disk.
- Make Bootable USB Drive.
- Bootable CD Network & Drivers Supported.
- Add Comments for Incremental & Differential Backups.
- Config IP/Subnet/Gateway/DNS for Accessing Share Folder or NAS
System Requirements For AOMEI Backupper 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.