Any to Icon is a direct application designed to help you convert popular image formats to Windows icons. Although this small icon converter provides an impressive set of conversion options, it falls short of greatness given its testing limitations. With the help of any icon, you can convert many types of files into Windows icons. We were very impressed by the variety of files able to import the program.
Any to Icon can work with Photoshop PSD files and WBMP, as well as many other popular image formats, executables, animated cursors, Mac icons, or even WMF and EMF metafiles. Although you can resize or adjust the color, this small tool does not let you edit an icon (such as for example a design program) or will apply advanced filters. Although, 30 test runs may seem generous, it is not enough to do some serious icon work. For the casual user, any icon may be sufficient, but power users may need to find more flexible programs.
Features of Any to Icon
• Supports almost any image file format
• Converts multiple files at once
• Advanced Resampling Filter Technology
• Very fast image processing
• Custom shaped icon creation.
System Requirements for Any to Icon
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
• Hard disk space: 15 MB of required free space.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.