Amped Software is used by law enforcement, military, and government agencies worldwide. Founded in Italy, the company are committed to setting the standard for image and video forensics and helping to fight crime to keep communities safe. The main focus of the organization is to develop the most advanced and complete yet easy to use technologies for all image and video processing relating to forensics. Previously Amped Software has developed several tools, such as Authenticate for photo analysis and tamper detection; Amped FIVE for forensic image and video enhancement; and DVR Conv for automatic video conversion.
Replay is their latest tool. Launched at this year’s Forensic Europe Expo in London, it is aimed at frontline police officers and investigators, enabling them to quickly view, analyses and present evidence. Amped Replay boasts many benefits to investigators, forensic video labs and organizations. Users are able to convert, play and view videos with no need for legacy tools or proprietary player software. You can export processed videos to a standard format for presentation; correct aspect ratio and interlaced videos; and crop, rotate and resize images.
Features of Amped Authenticate Update
- Detect tampered areas in images
- Determine the authenticity of images and documents
- Analyze multiple images with batch tools
- Identify the device used to take the photo
- Amped Authenticate provides more than 40 tools and filters with customizable configuration.
System Requirements For Amped Authenticate Update
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 380 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.