Extensibility Studio is a complete solution allowing you to extend your .NET application with user-defined logic. It provides a set of tools allowing users of your applications to write code for mini-programs (scripts) to enhance existing or define new logic by accessing and manipulating application objects, build visual user interfaces for these scripts and debug them with a fully-featured debugging engine. Extensibility Studio includes following component libraries which can be installed all together or separately.
Code Editor brings efficient code editing functionality into your .NET applications. It provides code editing capabilities such as syntax highlighting, code completion and code outlining, visual indicators for bookmarks, line styles, syntax errors and much more, matching speed and convenience of Microsoft Visual Studio editor Form Designer provides a quick and convenient way for creating visual user interfaces. It allows placing controls to the design surfaces, setting their initial properties and writing event handlers for their events. Scripter – allows integrating C# and VB scripts into your WinForms or WPF .NET applications. It allows extending functionality of the application logic without recompiling and redeploying the application.
Features of AlterNET Software Extensibility Studio
- Powerful edit control designed for efficient source code editing
- .NET component library for script execution and debugging.
- Visual Form Designer control for creating user interfaces
- Text edit control that brings efficient code editing into your .NET applications.
- It allows extending application logic without recompiling and redeploying the application.
System Requirements For AlterNET Software Extensibility Studio
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.